The mountains are calling, and I must go. -John Muir
Great Smoky Mountain National Park may be the closest we can come to experiencing the splendor of this earthly paradise. The park is home to thousands of native plants and animals, living in harmony beneath a rustling forest canopy. The ancient, majestic Smoky Mountains ascend over 6,000 feet, watching vigilantly over every soul in the valley below. It’s difficult to think of a more idyllic destination for one's remains to be forever.
- A dignified Ashes Collection Kit delivered to you and back to our facility
- A signed Certificate showing the exact location, time, and date where your loved one’s ashes were ceremoniously placed by our professionals
- Expert handling of all legal and logistical requirements including obtaining applicable permits
- Commemorative photos and videos are available for additional charge
- Attended scatterings are also available. Please contact us to arrange.