The Grand Canyon is carven deep by the master hand; it is the gulf of silence, widened in the desert; it is all time inscribing the naked rock; it is the book of earth. -Donald Peattie
An Icon of timelessness, the Grand Canyon is truly one of God’s greatest marvels. Through millennia the Colorado River slowly and patiently carved the nearly 300-mile-long canyon down more than 6,000 feet. A silent witness of nature’s beauty through the ages, the Grand Canyon is the perfect resting place for someone whose patience and determination go unmatched. It’s also an idea location for lovers of the outdoors and the deeply spiritual.
- A dignified Ashes Collection Kit delivered to you and back to our facility
- A signed Certificate showing the exact location, time, and date where your loved one’s ashes were ceremoniously placed by our professionals
- Expert handling of all legal and logistical requirements including obtaining applicable permits
- Commemorative photos and videos are available for additional charge
- Attended scatterings are also available. Please contact us to arrange.